Karnataka Ration Card Apply Online Application PDF Form 2023 | Download & Check Status
Download Karnataka Ration Card Application PDF Form September, 2023: Apply online for new Karnataka ration cards (BPL, APL, AAY & Annapurna) under NFSA.
Karnataka Ration Card Application Form Details
How to check Karnataka Ration Card details of PDS beneficiaries online?
||Availing (BPL/APL) Ration Card in Karnataka
||Food and Civil Supplies Department, Govt. of Karnataka
|Karnataka Ration Card Application Form Download Mode
||Visit the official portal of Food and Civil Supplies (FCS) Dept. of Karnataka to
download Blue/Pink/Red/Orange/Yellow/ Ration Cards.
|Application Form PDF Submission Process
||Karnataka Ration Card PDF Application Form can be submitted offline at:
- concerned office (tehsil)
- nearest CSC center
|Types of Application
Two types of Karnataka Ration Card application forms for:
- Rural area population
- Urban area population
|Estimated number of Ration Cards isued
||Around 25% ration cards have been issued to families in Karnataka
Ration card Application Form
Karnataka Ration Card Apply Online Application Form Important Links
District-wise List of Ration Card
Application Form in Karnataka
Types of Ration Cards in Karnataka
What are the types of Ration Cards in Karnataka?
|Ration Card Name
|BPL Ration Card in Karnataka
||Below the poverty line
||Less than Rs. 10,000/-
|APL Ration Card in Karnataka
||Above the poverty line
||More than Rs. 10,000/-
How to Apply Online Application Form for New BPL/APL Ration Card in
How to apply for new BPL, APL, AAY, Annapurna ration card online in Karnataka?
Follow the steps given below to get a new ration card in Karnataka:
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka government.
- Click on “e-Services”.
- Select “New ration card (APL/BPL)”.
- Click on “New Ration Card Request”.
- Download Karnataka Ration Card Online Application Form
- Fill and submit the application to the concerned department to apply for new Karnatakaration card.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Ration Card
Who can apply online application for Ration Card in Karnataka?
|Resident Status of Applicant
||Permanent resident of Karnataka
||The applicant should belong to a BPL (Below Poverty Level) family in Karnataka
||Applicant of Karnataka Ration Card should be atleast 18 years old. Minors are
Karnataka Ration Card Application Form - Required
What are the documents required for Proof of identity and Address Proof to Apply for Ration Card in
||Valid mobile no
||Previous Electricity Bills
||Gas Connection Details
||Caste/ Category Certificate
||Recent Passport Size Photograph of the head of the family along with all the other family
How to check the NFSA Eligibility List for the
Karnataka Ration Card?
How to search name in Karnataka new ration card NFSA eligibility list?
- Visit the official portal of Karnataka, Food and Civil Supplies (FCS).
- Click on “Eligibility list of NFSA” link.
- Select "Karnataka (district) NFSA list" link.
- Select your Karnataka (district) in "NFSA list" link.
- Now list of ration shoppers will appear for the selected option.
- Click on the name of your Karnataka (City/Town) "ration shopper".
- Finally, the list of all the ration card holder in Karnataka (City/Town) will appear.
How to Link Ration card with Aadhaar Online and Mobile Number in
What is the Process of linking Ration card with Mobile Number and Aadhaar Online in Karnataka?
- Step 1: Visit official website.
- Step 2: Select "Karnataka"
- Step 3: Select "Karnataka (District)"
- Step 4: Select "Karnataka (Town/City)"
- Step 5: Enter your address
- Step 6: Finally Select “Ration card” to link with "Aadhaar Card".
To link the mobile number with Karnataka Ration Card you need to enter the OTP from your registered
Karnataka Ration Card Online Application Form - FAQs
What are some frequently asked questions regarding the Karnataka Ration Card Online
- What is the fullform of NFSA?
- NFSA stands for "National Food and Security Act".
- How to download Karnataka ration card application forms?
- Visit the official portal of the Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- How can I check my BPL list in Karnataka online?
- Visit web portal to check Karnataka ration card list September, 2023.
- How can I get RTPS number in Karnataka?
- Via SMS on your registered mobile number.
- How can I renew my ration card in Karnataka?
- Fill up and submit the renewal application form of Karnataka Ration Card in the concerned
- How can I print my ration card in Karnataka?
- To take a physical printout, click on your name in the recent Karnataka ration card list.
- What is AAY in Karnataka Ration Card?
- AAA stands for "Antyodaya Anna Yojana" (AAY) Ration Cards which is issued to "poorest of poor"
households in Karnataka.
- How do I create a Meeseva account on Karnataka?
- You can register online as a new user on Meeseva Online Portal.
- Can I write application for separate ration card in Karnataka?
- How can I check my digital ration card status in Karnataka?
- Visit the Official Website of Karnataka Ration Card to view your ration card update status.
- Who is eligible for white ration card in Karnataka?
- White cards are issued to people in Karnataka with an income of less than Rs. 11000/-
- Who is eligible for pink ration card in Karnataka?
- White cards are issued to people in Karnataka with an income of more than Rs. 11000/-
- What is the Colour of APL ration card in Karnataka?
- What is full form APL in Karnataka Ration Card?
- Above Poverty Line.
- What is full form BPL in Karnataka Ration Card?
- Below Poverty Line.