Kerala Ration Card Apply Online Application PDF Form 2023 | Download & Check Status
Download Kerala Ration Card Application PDF Form September, 2023: Apply online for new Kerala ration cards (BPL, APL, AAY & Annapurna) under NFSA.
Kerala Ration Card Application Form Details
How to check Kerala Ration Card details of PDS beneficiaries online?
||Availing (BPL/APL) Ration Card in Kerala
||Food and Civil Supplies Department, Govt. of Kerala
|Kerala Ration Card Application Form Download Mode
||Visit the official portal of Food and Civil Supplies (FCS) Dept. of Kerala to
download Blue/Pink/Red/Orange/Yellow/ Ration Cards.
|Application Form PDF Submission Process
||Kerala Ration Card PDF Application Form can be submitted offline at:
- concerned office (tehsil)
- nearest CSC center
|Types of Application
Two types of Kerala Ration Card application forms for:
- Rural area population
- Urban area population
|Estimated number of Ration Cards isued
||Around 25% ration cards have been issued to families in Kerala
Ration card Application Form
Kerala Ration Card Apply Online Application Form Important Links
District-wise List of Ration Card
Application Form in Kerala
Types of Ration Cards in Kerala
What are the types of Ration Cards in Kerala?
|Ration Card Name
|BPL Ration Card in Kerala
||Below the poverty line
||Less than Rs. 10,000/-
|APL Ration Card in Kerala
||Above the poverty line
||More than Rs. 10,000/-
How to Apply Online Application Form for New BPL/APL Ration Card in
How to apply for new BPL, APL, AAY, Annapurna ration card online in Kerala?
Follow the steps given below to get a new ration card in Kerala:
- Visit the official website of the Kerala government.
- Click on “e-Services”.
- Select “New ration card (APL/BPL)”.
- Click on “New Ration Card Request”.
- Download Kerala Ration Card Online Application Form
- Fill and submit the application to the concerned department to apply for new Keralaration card.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Ration Card
Who can apply online application for Ration Card in Kerala?
|Resident Status of Applicant
||Permanent resident of Kerala
||The applicant should belong to a BPL (Below Poverty Level) family in Kerala
||Applicant of Kerala Ration Card should be atleast 18 years old. Minors are
Kerala Ration Card Application Form - Required
What are the documents required for Proof of identity and Address Proof to Apply for Ration Card in
||Valid mobile no
||Previous Electricity Bills
||Gas Connection Details
||Caste/ Category Certificate
||Recent Passport Size Photograph of the head of the family along with all the other family
How to check the NFSA Eligibility List for the
Kerala Ration Card?
How to search name in Kerala new ration card NFSA eligibility list?
- Visit the official portal of Kerala, Food and Civil Supplies (FCS).
- Click on “Eligibility list of NFSA” link.
- Select "Kerala (district) NFSA list" link.
- Select your Kerala (district) in "NFSA list" link.
- Now list of ration shoppers will appear for the selected option.
- Click on the name of your Kerala (City/Town) "ration shopper".
- Finally, the list of all the ration card holder in Kerala (City/Town) will appear.
How to Link Ration card with Aadhaar Online and Mobile Number in
What is the Process of linking Ration card with Mobile Number and Aadhaar Online in Kerala?
- Step 1: Visit official website.
- Step 2: Select "Kerala"
- Step 3: Select "Kerala (District)"
- Step 4: Select "Kerala (Town/City)"
- Step 5: Enter your address
- Step 6: Finally Select “Ration card” to link with "Aadhaar Card".
To link the mobile number with Kerala Ration Card you need to enter the OTP from your registered
Kerala Ration Card Online Application Form - FAQs
What are some frequently asked questions regarding the Kerala Ration Card Online
- What is the fullform of NFSA?
- NFSA stands for "National Food and Security Act".
- How to download Kerala ration card application forms?
- Visit the official portal of the Kerala Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- How can I check my BPL list in Kerala online?
- Visit web portal to check Kerala ration card list September, 2023.
- How can I get RTPS number in Kerala?
- Via SMS on your registered mobile number.
- How can I renew my ration card in Kerala?
- Fill up and submit the renewal application form of Kerala Ration Card in the concerned
- How can I print my ration card in Kerala?
- To take a physical printout, click on your name in the recent Kerala ration card list.
- What is AAY in Kerala Ration Card?
- AAA stands for "Antyodaya Anna Yojana" (AAY) Ration Cards which is issued to "poorest of poor"
households in Kerala.
- How do I create a Meeseva account on Kerala?
- You can register online as a new user on Meeseva Online Portal.
- Can I write application for separate ration card in Kerala?
- How can I check my digital ration card status in Kerala?
- Visit the Official Website of Kerala Ration Card to view your ration card update status.
- Who is eligible for white ration card in Kerala?
- White cards are issued to people in Kerala with an income of less than Rs. 11000/-
- Who is eligible for pink ration card in Kerala?
- White cards are issued to people in Kerala with an income of more than Rs. 11000/-
- What is the Colour of APL ration card in Kerala?
- What is full form APL in Kerala Ration Card?
- Above Poverty Line.
- What is full form BPL in Kerala Ration Card?
- Below Poverty Line.