Nagaland Ration Card Apply Online Application PDF Form 2023 | Download & Check Status
Download Nagaland Ration Card Application PDF Form December, 2023: Apply online for new Nagaland ration cards (BPL, APL, AAY & Annapurna) under NFSA.
Nagaland Ration Card Application Form Details
How to check Nagaland Ration Card details of PDS beneficiaries online?
||Availing (BPL/APL) Ration Card in Nagaland
||Food and Civil Supplies Department, Govt. of Nagaland
|Nagaland Ration Card Application Form Download Mode
||Visit the official portal of Food and Civil Supplies (FCS) Dept. of Nagaland to
download Blue/Pink/Red/Orange/Yellow/ Ration Cards.
|Application Form PDF Submission Process
||Nagaland Ration Card PDF Application Form can be submitted offline at:
- concerned office (tehsil)
- nearest CSC center
|Types of Application
Two types of Nagaland Ration Card application forms for:
- Rural area population
- Urban area population
|Estimated number of Ration Cards isued
||Around 25% ration cards have been issued to families in Nagaland
Ration card Application Form
Nagaland Ration Card Apply Online Application Form Important Links
District-wise List of Ration Card
Application Form in Nagaland
Types of Ration Cards in Nagaland
What are the types of Ration Cards in Nagaland?
|Ration Card Name
|BPL Ration Card in Nagaland
||Below the poverty line
||Less than Rs. 10,000/-
|APL Ration Card in Nagaland
||Above the poverty line
||More than Rs. 10,000/-
How to Apply Online Application Form for New BPL/APL Ration Card in
How to apply for new BPL, APL, AAY, Annapurna ration card online in Nagaland?
Follow the steps given below to get a new ration card in Nagaland:
- Visit the official website of the Nagaland government.
- Click on “e-Services”.
- Select “New ration card (APL/BPL)”.
- Click on “New Ration Card Request”.
- Download Nagaland Ration Card Online Application Form
- Fill and submit the application to the concerned department to apply for new Nagalandration card.
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland Ration Card
Who can apply online application for Ration Card in Nagaland?
|Resident Status of Applicant
||Permanent resident of Nagaland
||The applicant should belong to a BPL (Below Poverty Level) family in Nagaland
||Applicant of Nagaland Ration Card should be atleast 18 years old. Minors are
Nagaland Ration Card Application Form - Required
What are the documents required for Proof of identity and Address Proof to Apply for Ration Card in
||Valid mobile no
||Previous Electricity Bills
||Gas Connection Details
||Caste/ Category Certificate
||Recent Passport Size Photograph of the head of the family along with all the other family
How to check the NFSA Eligibility List for the
Nagaland Ration Card?
How to search name in Nagaland new ration card NFSA eligibility list?
- Visit the official portal of Nagaland, Food and Civil Supplies (FCS).
- Click on “Eligibility list of NFSA” link.
- Select "Nagaland (district) NFSA list" link.
- Select your Nagaland (district) in "NFSA list" link.
- Now list of ration shoppers will appear for the selected option.
- Click on the name of your Nagaland (City/Town) "ration shopper".
- Finally, the list of all the ration card holder in Nagaland (City/Town) will appear.
How to Link Ration card with Aadhaar Online and Mobile Number in
What is the Process of linking Ration card with Mobile Number and Aadhaar Online in Nagaland?
- Step 1: Visit official website.
- Step 2: Select "Nagaland"
- Step 3: Select "Nagaland (District)"
- Step 4: Select "Nagaland (Town/City)"
- Step 5: Enter your address
- Step 6: Finally Select “Ration card” to link with "Aadhaar Card".
To link the mobile number with Nagaland Ration Card you need to enter the OTP from your registered
Nagaland Ration Card Online Application Form - FAQs
What are some frequently asked questions regarding the Nagaland Ration Card Online
- What is the fullform of NFSA?
- NFSA stands for "National Food and Security Act".
- How to download Nagaland ration card application forms?
- Visit the official portal of the Nagaland Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- How can I check my BPL list in Nagaland online?
- Visit web portal to check Nagaland ration card list December, 2023.
- How can I get RTPS number in Nagaland?
- Via SMS on your registered mobile number.
- How can I renew my ration card in Nagaland?
- Fill up and submit the renewal application form of Nagaland Ration Card in the concerned
- How can I print my ration card in Nagaland?
- To take a physical printout, click on your name in the recent Nagaland ration card list.
- What is AAY in Nagaland Ration Card?
- AAA stands for "Antyodaya Anna Yojana" (AAY) Ration Cards which is issued to "poorest of poor"
households in Nagaland.
- How do I create a Meeseva account on Nagaland?
- You can register online as a new user on Meeseva Online Portal.
- Can I write application for separate ration card in Nagaland?
- How can I check my digital ration card status in Nagaland?
- Visit the Official Website of Nagaland Ration Card to view your ration card update status.
- Who is eligible for white ration card in Nagaland?
- White cards are issued to people in Nagaland with an income of less than Rs. 11000/-
- Who is eligible for pink ration card in Nagaland?
- White cards are issued to people in Nagaland with an income of more than Rs. 11000/-
- What is the Colour of APL ration card in Nagaland?
- What is full form APL in Nagaland Ration Card?
- Above Poverty Line.
- What is full form BPL in Nagaland Ration Card?
- Below Poverty Line.