Sikkim Ration Card Apply Online Application PDF Form 2023 | Download & Check Status
Download Sikkim Ration Card Application PDF Form September, 2023: Apply online for new Sikkim ration cards (BPL, APL, AAY & Annapurna) under NFSA.
Sikkim Ration Card Application Form Details
How to check Sikkim Ration Card details of PDS beneficiaries online?
||Availing (BPL/APL) Ration Card in Sikkim
||Food and Civil Supplies Department, Govt. of Sikkim
|Sikkim Ration Card Application Form Download Mode
||Visit the official portal of Food and Civil Supplies (FCS) Dept. of Sikkim to
download Blue/Pink/Red/Orange/Yellow/ Ration Cards.
|Application Form PDF Submission Process
||Sikkim Ration Card PDF Application Form can be submitted offline at:
- concerned office (tehsil)
- nearest CSC center
|Types of Application
Two types of Sikkim Ration Card application forms for:
- Rural area population
- Urban area population
|Estimated number of Ration Cards isued
||Around 25% ration cards have been issued to families in Sikkim
Ration card Application Form
Sikkim Ration Card Apply Online Application Form Important Links
District-wise List of Ration Card
Application Form in Sikkim
Types of Ration Cards in Sikkim
What are the types of Ration Cards in Sikkim?
|Ration Card Name
|BPL Ration Card in Sikkim
||Below the poverty line
||Less than Rs. 10,000/-
|APL Ration Card in Sikkim
||Above the poverty line
||More than Rs. 10,000/-
How to Apply Online Application Form for New BPL/APL Ration Card in
How to apply for new BPL, APL, AAY, Annapurna ration card online in Sikkim?
Follow the steps given below to get a new ration card in Sikkim:
- Visit the official website of the Sikkim government.
- Click on “e-Services”.
- Select “New ration card (APL/BPL)”.
- Click on “New Ration Card Request”.
- Download Sikkim Ration Card Online Application Form
- Fill and submit the application to the concerned department to apply for new Sikkimration card.
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim Ration Card
Who can apply online application for Ration Card in Sikkim?
|Resident Status of Applicant
||Permanent resident of Sikkim
||The applicant should belong to a BPL (Below Poverty Level) family in Sikkim
||Applicant of Sikkim Ration Card should be atleast 18 years old. Minors are
Sikkim Ration Card Application Form - Required
What are the documents required for Proof of identity and Address Proof to Apply for Ration Card in
||Valid mobile no
||Previous Electricity Bills
||Gas Connection Details
||Caste/ Category Certificate
||Recent Passport Size Photograph of the head of the family along with all the other family
How to check the NFSA Eligibility List for the
Sikkim Ration Card?
How to search name in Sikkim new ration card NFSA eligibility list?
- Visit the official portal of Sikkim, Food and Civil Supplies (FCS).
- Click on “Eligibility list of NFSA” link.
- Select "Sikkim (district) NFSA list" link.
- Select your Sikkim (district) in "NFSA list" link.
- Now list of ration shoppers will appear for the selected option.
- Click on the name of your Sikkim (City/Town) "ration shopper".
- Finally, the list of all the ration card holder in Sikkim (City/Town) will appear.
How to Link Ration card with Aadhaar Online and Mobile Number in
What is the Process of linking Ration card with Mobile Number and Aadhaar Online in Sikkim?
- Step 1: Visit official website.
- Step 2: Select "Sikkim"
- Step 3: Select "Sikkim (District)"
- Step 4: Select "Sikkim (Town/City)"
- Step 5: Enter your address
- Step 6: Finally Select “Ration card” to link with "Aadhaar Card".
To link the mobile number with Sikkim Ration Card you need to enter the OTP from your registered
Sikkim Ration Card Online Application Form - FAQs
What are some frequently asked questions regarding the Sikkim Ration Card Online
- What is the fullform of NFSA?
- NFSA stands for "National Food and Security Act".
- How to download Sikkim ration card application forms?
- Visit the official portal of the Sikkim Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- How can I check my BPL list in Sikkim online?
- Visit web portal to check Sikkim ration card list September, 2023.
- How can I get RTPS number in Sikkim?
- Via SMS on your registered mobile number.
- How can I renew my ration card in Sikkim?
- Fill up and submit the renewal application form of Sikkim Ration Card in the concerned
- How can I print my ration card in Sikkim?
- To take a physical printout, click on your name in the recent Sikkim ration card list.
- What is AAY in Sikkim Ration Card?
- AAA stands for "Antyodaya Anna Yojana" (AAY) Ration Cards which is issued to "poorest of poor"
households in Sikkim.
- How do I create a Meeseva account on Sikkim?
- You can register online as a new user on Meeseva Online Portal.
- Can I write application for separate ration card in Sikkim?
- How can I check my digital ration card status in Sikkim?
- Visit the Official Website of Sikkim Ration Card to view your ration card update status.
- Who is eligible for white ration card in Sikkim?
- White cards are issued to people in Sikkim with an income of less than Rs. 11000/-
- Who is eligible for pink ration card in Sikkim?
- White cards are issued to people in Sikkim with an income of more than Rs. 11000/-
- What is the Colour of APL ration card in Sikkim?
- What is full form APL in Sikkim Ration Card?
- Above Poverty Line.
- What is full form BPL in Sikkim Ration Card?
- Below Poverty Line.